Monday, January 4, 2010

2010!!

Well, this year is the beginning of many new things for many people... graduations, careers, weddings, babies... many of my friends and family members have exciting things going on.

I anticipate this year being one of extensive growth and change... I will be serving in full-time ministry beginning in February for at least a year!! I share in EdT(Estrategia de Transformacion)'s vision for community transformation among the least, last and lost.

I hope to explore the meaning and fruits of such ministry in this blog in the months to come. This may include prayer requests, theological reflections, and stories. My assumption is that you are reading this blog because you support my service in Guatemala. May I take a moment to say - Thank you for doing so!! The Lord has used his people to make this possible!

I thank God that he has given me the opportunity to fulfill one of my largest dreams... to serve in foreign missions in Latin America. Although I am only beginning this new chapter of my life, I can see that as I obey God's leading for my life, he also blessed me with deep joy. I pray that I can be as Jesus' disciple Mary, who chose the "one thing necessary". By seeking first the Lord, to truly find the desires of my heart fulfilled, and to honor him with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment